Monday, January 14, 2013

"Make coogies, Tora, peees?"

That was Johanna's request, so I told her, after she went "Nigh-night" (nap), then we'd bake some cookies.  She was all excited then!  I'm surprised she got to sleep.  :)   Once she did wake up, I disinfected her highchair tray and washed everybody's hands, and then we started mixing the ingredients together.  Her mama, Paula came home just as we were about to start rolling them out, so she took over as chief baker then and I headed for home. 

I read this prayer request on a friends' blog this evening...  We truly are still blessed here in America.  Please pray for this man and his family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.