Thursday, January 10, 2013

Have you all watched...

..."Little Lord Fauntleroy"?  We watched it for the first time this evening and, though a very old movie, we enjoyed it thoroughly!  It reminded me in many ways of Pollyanna--the glad girl. 

We worked on our annual update-letter this afternoon, my mom starting on the writing end of things and Jacob and I going through hundreds of pictures, trying to decide which the best ones were and storing them in a special folder for further scrutiny later.  It is amazing what all happens in one years time!

I made a stir-fry this evening, using a combination of recipes and imagination.  My mom had bought some fresh mushrooms from Sams' Club, so I sauteed them with onions, garlic and butter and then added seasonings and more vegetables.  Everyone said it was tasty.  I don't actually know, as I'm on the Master Cleanse (lemon-ade) again and so did not taste it.

It was very windy today and yet very warm, even melting some snow.  Speaking of snow, there is a good chance that we'll be getting some more tomorrow and the following day.  Hooray!  (We need the moisture, plus winter just doesn't seem like winter without at least a few inches of snow covering everything.)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.