Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Behind the Scenes with Project Appleseed...


Recently, our Turtle Mountain friends made this video about a Project Appleseed shooting experience.  I've especially been wanting to share it with all of you, as you can catch glimpses of my mom and Andrew in it.  :)    (Great job, by the way, Bartletts!)



Tomorrow, I get to see how much "my" little girls have changed in one weeks time! :) I'm sure they've grown by leaps and bounds.

We spent the day doing many odd jobs around the house and shop. I worked on some scrapbooking my mom asked me to do. The guys worked on vehicles. My mom had clients here. Andrew helped me figure out some technical details with starting up this new blog. We folded laundry---the never-ending task. I made an apple pie from the filling we'd frozen last summer... Things like that.

2 comments:

  1. Our girls can not wait to see "Tora" too. I like to fold laundery, and you are right, it is never ending. The one thing that I refuse to do though is match socks. I often think about how much time I waste each day hunting for a matching pair of socks. I have recently given up the fight and have started to wear socks that do not match. It is kind of freeing actually to not be a slave to mactching socks. It makes me feel like a rebel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula---you're a rebel? :) I'm surprised! I guess that makes me one too, as I've worn miss-matched socks before (at home, of course). Are you shocked?
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.