Friday, January 11, 2013

Blizzard!

The first one of the year.  It is so nice to be inside!

My dad kept busy in the wood-heated shop, working on reassembling a grain cleaner. 

The boys helped my mom in the house with whatever needed doing. 

I, meanwhile, was over babysitting Johanna and Tracy Jo.  Johanna is getting to be quite the little talker already and is a good helper!  We're still working on the whole potty-training deal...  She LOVES painting in coloring books and drawing on big boxes with her (washable) markers.  Tracy Jo can also say "Hi", "Daddy", "Mommy", and I think she was saying her own version of "Thank you" after handing me pieces of clean clothing to fold, repeating it over and over with each shirt, sock, or pair of pants.  It was so cute!  She also discovered her eyelashes today.  ;)  They're so much fun.  I was glad when their daddy got home in time to take over so I could drive home before dark, as it wasn't easy to see the road in places, even in the daylight hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.