Monday, January 7, 2013

A new sewing project...

It was another busy day for my family and I...

My dad went to Napoleon this morning to take care of business and to buy more lick-tubs for the cattle.  He then loaded up two loads of hay that he sold a while back to guys in MN.

My mom and Andrew were in Bismarck for most of the day.  Andrew got some parts for his newest pickup project (a FORD!).

Jacob helped me with some projects and worked on some schoolwork.

I made chili and sour-cream-raisin cookies.  Then, I started on a new sewing project:  a skirt.   I'm making it like one of my favorite skirts (a multi-paneled skirt), taking ruff measurements from it to use for this new one.  I dug out my serger and, after untangling the thread disaster, I serged the 12 seams.  I've added the zipper, so now just need to finish the waist (that's almost done too) and hem it.  Then, I'll take a picture to share.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.