Thursday, January 31, 2013

9,587 steps...

  I wanted to see how many steps I made today so, first thing this morning, I clipped my pedometer onto my skirt, then went about my daily chores.  It helped bring the number up considerably when I went out and played ping-pong with the guys for an hour!  The ped. said that that many steps equals 4.78 miles.    Just in case you wanted to know.

 The guys worked in the shop today, except for when my dad went to Napoleon to put money in the bank again, and then when he got home, he spent an hour or so with the insurance lady who stopped in.   My mom did sessions again.  We also printed more newsletters this evening until we ran out of ink.  This is getting to be a very long, drawn out project...  

  We made soup today and it was nice to have something warm to eat! 

  Andrew has been considering selling his milk cow, Sally, but I really would hate to see her go (and the thought of buying milk when the goats aren't producing is very appalling!!!), so I've been trying to help him with the milking more so he gets a break from it.  Sally is such a good cow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.