Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hot off the printer...

My mom and I sat down this afternoon, said "It's ridiculous we don't have our new-years letter out yet", then did the last proof-read; I put in the new black ink-cartridge Andrew had bought in Bismarck and filled the color cartridge; and the printer kept buzzing for a few hours.  The letter is especially long this year, so consider yourself forewarned.  ;) 

The guys were busy outside all afternoon, grinding several batches of feed for the calves and making sure the semi is road-worthy again.  Jacob had his snowmobile running---for 1 second, then it died so he's not sure what's wrong with it now.   He's had so many problems with that machine already.  I guess it's a good learning experience anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.