Friday, January 4, 2013

I am now a true nanny, so says my boss....

Why?  Because I babysat over there yesterday and then spent the night there and got up in the night with Tracy Jo for a couple of hours when she was sleepless (she has a cold), so now I can classify myself as the real thing!    The girls' mommy had to work last night and their daddy was miserably sick (and tired from being up with the sick girls the night before), so I stayed in Tracy Jo's room with her and prayed that I'd hear her if/when she woke up, as I'm a sound sleeper, and yes, I did hear her each time she made even little noises.  ;)  It's amazing that you can be responsible when you're sleeping if you know you need to be.   I rocked her and walked her around the living room until she finally fell back asleep.  It was a good thing her daddy was sleeping downstairs so he didn't have to hear all the noise we quietly made!

I got home around 2:00pm (I drove Jacob's Rover to test-drive it for him---I gave it my unqualified approval), and then spent the rest of the day cooking/cleaning/doing laundry.....and watching Hogans' Heroes.  :)

May you all have a wonderful, healthy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.