Friday, February 1, 2013

Beef enchiladas are good too!

I don't know why, but when we make enchiladas, we make them with chicken.  Well, today, we didn't have chicken but had beef on hand so, yes, we made beef enchiladas instead.  Everyone seemed to enjoy them just as well.  I've come to the conclusion (in my family anyway) that if you smother anything in white sauce, it will be declared delicious.  ;)

I babysat "my" girls for the first part of the day, then came home and helped my mom with cooking and washed a ton of kettles (well, not quite that many).   We played a little ping-pong again before chores, then played Rook and Rummy after supper.  Fun times!

2 comments:

  1. Cora thanks so much for sharing your days on your blog. I always enjoy reading your posts. It is such a refreshing change to my dreary text books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... Thanks Paula. :) Glad to be a refreshing diversion!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.