Monday, April 1, 2013

A beautiful day~

I spent most of this day babysitting Johanna and Tracy Jo.  We went outside this afternoon for a little over an hour and enjoyed the bird's singing and the snow's melting and the mud's drying up.  :)

There were 2 new calves today (not twins).

Andrew is over by Ellendale tonight, doing a 2-day cleaning job for some friends there.  

My dad got the new screens for his cleaner in the mail and put them in.  They came just in time, as he's starting up cleaning tomorrow. 

My mom and Jacob worked around the house/doing schoolwork/sessions/etc....

And the dogs....they probably just stretched out on the deck and soaked up the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.