Friday, April 12, 2013

Lydia is well!

Thank you to those of you who said a prayer(s) for Lydia!  Her family reports this evening that the surgery went very well and Lydia woke up hungry.  :)  PTL!

It quit snowing for a while today.  Some of the calves were so happy that they were flying full-speed around the pasture, tails raised high.  They're all SO cute!

I helped with house-cleaning/cooking this morning, then went and babysat for most of the rest of the day.  The girls are growing and changing so much every time I see them.   Tracy Jo is now how old Johanna was when I first met her.  Johanna is quite the little talker and comes up with some interesting ideas.  They were having loads of fun with the back-massager today...oh, and the furniture duster (you know, that multi-colored poofy thing that works well for getting rid of spider webs).

Life goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.