Tuesday, April 16, 2013

More yogurt...

Andrew saved 2 gallons of milk for me today so I could make 2 gallons worth of yogurt, (which ends up not being nearly that much when you drain it to make greek yogurt).  

My dad took care of some business in town today and pushed a ton of snow here at home.  My mom went to Bismarck all day and still isn't home.  Andrew went and fixed a farmer's truck at the farmer's place, then also worked on some vehicles here.  Jacob helped Andrew.  I made chili; cake; chicken and stuffing; and did almost a ton of laundry. 

It was a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.