Sunday, April 7, 2013

Desserts you can have on a candida diet?

I'll be joining a fun group of young ladies for a weekend+ in a couple of weeks and my contribution to the menu is to make a snack for everyone.  As some of the young ladies are on a special candida diet, I'm trying to decide what to make.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a dairy-free/mostly grain free yummy snack?  I found a helpful list of foods that can be eaten here: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/foods-to-eat-on-the-candida-diet/.

I made another gallon of yogurt today.  That stuff doesn't last long around here!  Then I worked on my records/taxes/loan paperwork some more.  Fun times?  Well, kind of.

There were only 3 calves today, so far, although another 1 is going to calve soon.  We are having troubles with our heifers not claiming their babies, so have had to get several of them in the barn or separate pens so they have some bonding time.  We had to do that twice this evening.    Please pray for all the ranchers who are calving, as this is a big job!  It can be a dangerous one too....

1 comment:

  1. http://www.canadabbhosts.com/recipes/FlourlessChocChickpea.htm

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.