Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The kitchen is vacant tonight!

I just arrived home from babysitting a few minutes ago and was relieved to see the kitchen empty of bovine occupants!  It's actually quite nice out this evening and feels a little like Spring.  :)

I brought Amelia, James and Michael over here for a while this afternoon and they enjoyed seeing our calves and other animals again, then playing on the swings and teeter-totter.  We noticed some green grass coming up in the lawn!  Hooray!

The children informed me, after we got back, that they'd wanted to see my clean fish aquarium because the last time they were here, it was all a mossy mess....  They were content to wait for the next time to see it though, as it was supper time by then and their tummies were hungry.  We popped some popcorn and had movie night tonight.  ....And my brothers say:  "You get paid for that?"  ;)

Good night everybody.  God bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.