Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A gopher on the trampoline?

I was home today, so my mom and I spent some time weeding in the greenhouse and hung out several loads of laundry on the wash-line.   Later, I put on some gloves and cleaned up the bones the dogs had drug up by the house again, then picked up the rooster my dad had accidentally run over the other day and put it in an old seed bag.  Lastly, I threw away the dead gopher that was on the big trampoline.  What we can't figure out is how a gopher got on the trampoline???  The dogs and cats never go on there and I've never seen a gopher in the yard.  Hmmmm....   My dad wondered if maybe a hawk flew overhead and dropped it---right onto the trampoline net?  It was strange and gross.

But, anyway, the rest of the day was nice.  It was actually hot outside!  We did a lot of watering in the greenhouse too.  Also, I moved my dwarf fruit trees and some other plants outside on the deck.  I'm pretty sure we're past the freezing nights now.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.