Monday, June 17, 2013

Puppies are adorable!!!

I spent the first part of the day with "My" girls, Johanna and Tracy.  We played with balloons and drew pictures and made meatballs....   Then, when Paula got home, I went over to Lauretta's place to give her something and then she told me that she was just going to go see their new Great Pyrenees puppies that her sister found yesterday.  I joined her on the hunt.   We knew that they were under the old house on that place, but it was very dark down there and we could only hear them, so we crawled back out and went for a flashlight.  After we returned, Lauretta found the cute little things quickly and we spent some time holding them.  I didn't have my camera along, but they looked very much like this:

They were SO adorable and chunky!  In 6 weeks, they'll be worth about $600 a piece.  I'm glad I was able to play with them for free.  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.