Friday, June 21, 2013

RAIN!

*Note*  I wrote this last night, but due to the storm, we lost our Internet connection and I wasn't able to post it!

Just as I finished babysitting, the rain began to POUR from the sky! I went over to Lauretta's to give her some water and visited for a while until the rain stopped, temporarily. It rained hard again on the drive home. The guys had been moving the bulls up to pasture when it started raining, then the roads got very slippery, so we still have 3 bulls here at the farm. Thankfully, they're quiet ones. :)



My mom and Andrew went to Bismarck today again. Andrew came back sometime this afternoon, then my mom drove my car back when she came later after she was finished seeing clients. YAY, I have my car back!


I started packing this evening. Andrew and I, and maybe Jacob will be going to MN for "Family Fun Days" at the Sip family's farm for the weekend. We'll be camping in tents, so we're praying it won't rain too much while we're there---for other reasons too, of course. It wouldn't be very practical to play outdoor games in the rain!



So, my blog will probably be silent for a few days again.

God be with you 'til we meet again (and after that too).~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.