Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hay!

My brothers cut down hay again today (they started yesterday).  Here they are, working on opposite sides of the same field...
 
 Jacob with the 9030 and MacDon header...
 Andrew with the 1486 and the new (to us) disc bine...
 Hay is such a blessing!
 I babysat for the 3 neighbor youngsters today.  They wanted to go to my house to play on the playground "Equipment" and, as it's just a mile and a half to drive, we headed to my house for several hours.  As it was hot outside, I hooked up a sprinkler and stuck it under the trampoline for some cooling off fun.  :)  That kept them busy for quite some time so I could help my mom in the kitchen a bit.
 Oh, this picture was earlier in the day when Andrew was just leaving the yard...  My dad was busy hauling grain today for a farmer.
 We had spinach leaves for lunch (along with noodles and cheese/hot dogs) and the children all wanted to try them.  They thought it was funny that you could eat those leaves--- "Like leaves from a tree".  :)
It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.