Sunday, June 16, 2013

Cupcake and wedding pictures!

My mom said she'd help with the cupcakes by putting the liners in the pans....  ;)
 
 Here are the 2 ways I decorated the cupcakes...  The hearts are made out of chocolate that I melted and moulded.
 205 cupcakes---ready to go!
 When the cupcakes didn't turn out well, or if they just rose funny in the oven, I decorated them differently for dessert for our guys.  They didn't mind a bit eating imperfect cupcakes!
 The bride requested a cow be put on the cake somewhere to surprise her new husband (he's a farmer/rancher).  SO, I put it on the back where the 2 of them could see it best....
 Here is what it looked like with their cake topper on...
 The cake table...


The wedding that we went to this afternoon was SO beautiful!!!   We have been friends of the bride/her family for over 10 years, and knew many others there, so it was a special time.  My brother, Andrew loves photography, so he took over 800 pictures there (I haven't even seen any of them yet).  I thought I should take at least 1 of him, so here it is:
 The groom and the brides' mother...  It was such a gorgeous day for an outdoor wedding!
 The bride's grandparents... 
 We knew both of these young people too...
 The ushers, unrolling the white "Carpet"...
 The Bible boy...
 Adorable flower girls!  (One is the sister of the bride.)
 Finally---the bride, Esther, and her dad...
 The service was very lovely.  As you may see in this picture, there were several Amish people there.  The groom had been Amish, but is not anymore.  I had never seen any Amish in person before, so it was neat to talk to one mother while we were in the going-to-get-the-yummy-tacos food line.  I wish now that I'd taken a picture of all the Amish hats lined up on top of the coat-rack...all identical...
 May they live happily ever after!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful wedding and that you had a great time, Cora! :)
    and those are beautiful cupcake/cake decorations you did! Looks great!

    In Him;
    April

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.