Friday, June 28, 2013

Almost ready...

We're going to be getting up early in the morning to finish up all that we didn't get done tonight.  I was able to get the house cleaned and most of the food prepared today, but Mom was in Bismarck late and brought home some supplies, so now we need to finish up with that (and packing) in the morning.  We were just picking out a couple of hymns to sing tomorrow and were quite amused at how off our voices are tonight.  I guess we're tired!

SO, I shall bid you all good night.  I probably won't be posting until Monday sometime, just in case you wondered. 

We're off for a great time of fun and fellowship!  May God bless us, every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.