Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Busy days!

I'm home!  I have been since very late Sunday night actually, but life has been busy and I haven't posted here, obviously. 

Andrew and I had SUCH a great time in MN at the Sip family's Family Fun Days (I'll post pictures soon).  Then Monday, I babysat for both of the families I do a lot of babysitting for.  Tuesday was a full work-in-the-garden day and my mom and I were able to get all of our cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and some tomatoes transplanted from the greenhouse to the garden.  Today I babysat for the 3 neighbor children again.  I took them down to the Kintyre park for the morning and we played all kinds of games (hide and seek; horseshoes; basketball; frisbee; stomp the mushrooms; and catch the cotton tree fuzz).  Later, they wanted to come to my house to bounce on the trampoline, so we drove over here and, when we needed a break from jumping, we helped my mom weed the front flower bed.

The guys have been very busy with cutting hay down and baling it up.  My dad did some trucking for a neighbor too.  My mom's kept busy with her clients and housework. 

Life is good and God is great!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.