Wednesday, June 12, 2013

We went to the circus! :)

(I hope you don't mind my taking your picture, Paula!  :)  I haven't imported mine yet...)



We had a very fun afternoon...  Paula was able to get off of work early, and Zach (his name is Tracy too, so it's less confusing to call him Zach) needed things in Bismarck, so we all piled into their new vehicle and went to town.  

 Zach dropped we "Girls" off at the circus tent and went to run errands.  We had the most amazing seats in the tent (the VERY front row!  Great job, Paula!) and enjoyed all of the action in front of us.  We even bought some (expensive!) popcorn and cotton candy for the girls.   Johanna and Tracy Jo did get tired after sitting for about an hour and a half, so we went for a walk until Zach came to pick us up again.

They then took me out to one of their favorite restaurants, "China Star" and the food was delicious!  I tasted 5 or 6 different kinds of chicken and they were all yummy.  :) 

Next stop:  Home.  .....Their home, and then I went on to mine.  

Fun times!~





1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so happy that you got front row seats, Cora! That Paula is so very generous!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.