Monday, June 10, 2013

Sprinkler fun!

The girls and I went outside after naptime today and, as it was actually very warm out, we took their sprinkler along with us.  It's the kind that's about 12' long and has lots of little flexible hoses poking out of it which can flop around with the pressure of the water or, as Tracy Jo figured out, can be aimed at your babysitter and sister.  :) They were soaking wet (and I wasn't very dry either) after a while of that, so we had to go inside to change and dry off a bit.  Tracy Jo cried, as she LOVES water! 

When I got home, after getting some supper on the table for the guys (my mom was in Bismarck all day and just got back a few minutes ago) I worked some more on my disastrous room, changing my clothes around---making a donate pile and shop-rag pile out of a few of them.  :)  It's looking a little more organized now.

The guys were busy at home, working on things.  My dad and Andrew did go to Hazelton and Linton (reporting acres and picking up their pallet full of sturdy baler twine!) this morning too, but beyond that, I'm not sure what they did because I wasn't here.  Oh, I did hear that something had broken on the bull-water-fountain across the road and my dad fixed it after noticing water where there shouldn't be any...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.