Thursday, June 13, 2013

More circus pictures!


The girl's favorite animals at the petting zoo were the goats, or at least, they stood by them the longest, so I'm guessing they were their favorite.  :) 

 The blue-cotton-candy-eating-machine, er, child...
 The dog act...
 Johanna, lighting up the tent...
 This man went for a swing---very high up, then did some tricks besides!
 I really like this picture of Paula and Johanna!
 Paula said she'd take a picture of Johanna and I with my camera, but Johanna was not too happy with that plan, as she had been having fun with my camera and wasn't quite finished with it obviously...
 This man walked on the tight-rope like it was 3 feet wide.  He later rode a unicycle on it too.
 Here's the tumbling lady...   She would get up to the top of the rope, then rolled and flipped her way down the rope.  It was very amazing.  I wish now that I'd taken a picture of the hula-hoop lady who could hoola-hoop about 50? hoops all at the same time!
 Watching...
The horses!


Today was a busy day in the kitchen for me.   I'm in the process of making 200 cupcakes and a small cake for a wedding on Saturday.  Tomorrow will be a busy day too!  If you think of it, I'd appreciate prayer that all turns out beautifully!  :)

The guys all went up to Steele for BEK's annual supper/meeting.  My mom and I are on a special part of our new way of eating (the "Fuel Pull cycle" of  "Trim Healthy Mama" http://www.amazon.com/Trim-Healthy-Mama-Pearl-Barrett/dp/0988775115/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371183233&sr=8-1&keywords=trim+healthy+mama ) and knew there would not be much we could eat there, so stayed home and did the chores so the guys didn't have to rush home.

I have many more pictures to share with you all, but tomorrow will be here soon and I should get to bed, so the photos will wait.




1 comment:

  1. So glad that you got to go to the circus with your favorite family--other than ours that is!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.