Friday, June 7, 2013

The rhubarb is large...

This morning, before heading for work, I picked some rhubarb for a friend.  I was AMAZED at how long the stalks are already.  I guess it's time to make some pie and sauce! 

I took care of Johanna and Tracy Jo again today.  We spent a good portion of their waking hours out of doors as it was a very pleasant day---not too hot, not too cold.  The warmness was just perfect.

When I got home, I helped clean the house and made supper.  I guess Mom was busy with sessions and things, so we did a quick cleanup job and had a late supper.   My dad took my car to Napoleon today as I needed gas in it again.  Then, he went to Bismarck to get his back readjusted and to run some farm-related errands. 

I haven't been in the greenhouse for 3 days now and am curious how much everything has grown... Tomorrow morning, after chores, I plan to take a self-guided garden/greenhouse tour.  Want to join me?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.