Saturday, June 15, 2013

"...'til death do us part".

I love weddings!  They are the beginning of new families on this earth---such an exciting moment in history.  :)  I pray that this new family will follow the Lord's ways all of their days and teach their future children to do the same...

My family helped me pile all the cupcake boxes in my little (air conditioned) car around 2:00 and I headed for Napoleon.   After driving there very carefully (especially over the railroad tracks 3 times), and after unloading all of the boxes and the small cake (and yes, I have pictures, but they're not uploaded yet), I filled the cupcake stands with, yes, cupcakes.  I had some spare time then, so I drove to the park and read a while, then went to the wedding.

  It was so nice to see my former coworker friend, Lisa looking so happy and beautiful!  I also visited with Clarissa there for a while and saw a few other people I knew.  We had invited some company over for the evening (plus my mom and I are on a very strict part of our new diet, so I knew there wouldn't be much of anything I could eat at the reception), so I went home after the ceremony.    Our company ended up not coming, so my parents and I went for a nice walk down to the south triangle in the road, then made some supper and watched The Waltons. 

It was a very nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.