Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Appleseed pictures from May 31st-June 1st, 2013~

 
It was SUCH a good day today...  We planted most of the garden (all that we can do until the plants in the greenhouse are large enough to be transplanted in the large garden).  My dad hauled grain.  My mom mowed lawn.  Andrew "drug" the driveway.  Jacob helped me plant potatoes.  I watered the greenhouse....  It was a good day.
 
I uploaded the best pictures from our Appleseed shoot, but don't have time to caption them.  Here they are just the same...
 
My mom, Andrew and I will be heading to Dickinson in the morning to help prepare for, then attend a graduation. (The graduate is pictured 8 photos below).  ;)   We'll be spending the night, so my blog will be silent again for a while.
 
God be with you 'til we meet again!
 




































1 comment:

  1. I loved yesterday too! It feels so good to dig in the dirt!!! Thanks for sharing all of the shoot photos! I miss being there with you but I just slept until 11:00 and now I feel much better.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.