Saturday, June 8, 2013

Another rain day...

The bulls sound irritated by the rain. 
 

They are bellering loudly---louder than usual (or maybe they're just closer than usual?).  It seems like, whenever the sun goes down, the bulls start making their bullish noises. 

We spent part of the afternoon in digging out old hymn books and going through a few of them, finding new treasure (songs).  Then, we re-listened to a message by Pastor S. M. Davis.  After that, some of my family members took naps and others played games and got caught up somewhat on blogs and things.  It was a peaceful day--until the bulls piped up again.  :) 
Meanwhile, up in the pasture, the cows are getting nice and fat on all that green grass!  (Disclaimer:  This is not one of our cows...)
 

I want to experiment with making blue cupcakes tomorrow.  Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.