Sunday, June 2, 2013

Appleseed # 4 completed.

It's been a while...

There is so much to share about the fourth Appleseed we hosted at our farm, but for now, that will have to wait.  This day was spent in general clean-up after the shoot and then in tilling some of the garden and planting several beds of vegetables. 

I've been tired all day (due to lack of sleep perhaps from visiting into the early hours of morning?) and am so glad to slip into bed tonight. 

So, good night!  Be looking for a fun picture-filled post soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.