Thursday, June 6, 2013

Home again, home again.

It was fun to be gone, and it's also great to be home again.  Andrew and I enjoyed spending Wednesday afternoon helping the K. family prepare for Rinnah's graduation.  We were able to accomplish so much that there was a little time to get in a few games of speed Scrabble.  :)  The graduation ceremony was so nice and the food was so yummy as well.  It got to be quite late by the time everyone finished visiting and we did all of the cleanup (which included some fun balloon popping!).  We said goodbye to Miss Graduate around midnight (their time) when she hopped in the vehicle with her older sister and headed for Canada for the Summer.   Once we were back at the K's home, we stayed up a while longer visiting and talking over the day...   Andrew and I stayed overnight at the K's house, woke up early, then enjoyed a delicious breakfast/devotional time with Mr. & Mrs. K, Reanna and Josiah.  Andrew took hundreds of pictures for the K's, so hopefully I can get some of those posted soon. 

We headed for home after breakfast (about a 3 hour drive) and I hopped in my little car right away and drove to Zach and Paula's house to watch the girls for a few hours.  When Paula got home, I drove to Lauretta's place to visit, as it had been a while since we had a good talk. We made up for it and, 5 hours later, I drove home. 

My mom had made it home from Bismarck not too long before that, so I was able to help her put the groceries away and then we all had family prayer time. 

And now, it's time for SLEEP!  Hooray!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.