Friday, October 25, 2013

10 years (and 10 days)!

My dad hauled 2 loads of scrap-metal-junk to Bismarck today, then took the combine out to get a moisture sample on the corn.  It's still too wet...

It was pretty nice out this afternoon and Mom, Jacob, and I got the beets and carrots in from the garden (oh, and the marigold seeds).  :)  That's all that was out there, so the garden is officially closed for the season. 

Andrew is still combining for farmer Stan.  I haven't seen him all day.

When my dad went to town with the corn sample, he also stopped and bought some ice cream.  Why?  Because we're celebrating 10 years and 10 days of living on this farm!  :)  God has brought us through many struggles and I'm sure we're all stronger for it.  God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.