Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Family visitors...

At noon, my dad told us that we'd be having company later in the day.  My grandma B. called to see if they could come for a visit as they haven't been here since last summer!  It was nice to have them here for a couple of hours.  It's hard for Grandpa to get around, so he stayed in their vehicle and my parents and I hopped in with them (my dad drove) and we went to show them the cows in the pasture.  :)
 
We saw several Sandhill cranes flying around up there.  They were actually just sitting at the top of this hill, but when I got out my camera, they headed for the clouds.
 The cows still have a little grass to eat.  They're spread out over a thousand or so acres right now.  We're hoping they can stay up there until the beginning of November.
 Grandpa Earl (from my perspective in the backseat)...
 Grandma Marly and my mom, and a cow's head...

Sometime recently while my grandpa has his dialysis 3 times a week, my grandma has taken up the art of fancy-scarf making!  :)  She gave me the pretty green one (pictured below) and my mom picked out the 3-colored brown/grey/white one.  They're very pretty, fashionable, and special because they came from Grandma! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.