Friday, October 18, 2013

Brotherless...

Shortly after noon today, my brothers packed up Andrew's car once again with clothes/instruments/food and headed North.  They're visiting our friends, the B. family.  Andrew B (the B's son---not my brother) bought a computer from Andrew, so delivering the computer is partially their excuse for the visit.  :) 

Meanwhile, here at home, we had lasagna and apple-raisin salad and pumpkin bars......  ;)

Mom and I cleaned the house, cooked, and put the rest of the peppers in the freezer after saving the seeds for next year.  My dad hauled grain and then hauled hay home. 

Now we're ready for a day of rest!! 

PS.  You can see more corn-maze pictures that the K. family posted here:  http://greenpasturesfarm.blogspot.com/ .   You may even see somebody that you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.