Thursday, October 17, 2013

The hunters are here again...

It's that time of year again----when you get behind several slow-driving suburbans or pickups on your short drive home----obviously they're hunters who are looking for something to kill.  I get out of their way as quickly as possible.  ;)



I babysat my Johanna and Tracy Jo again most of the day.  Johanna wanted to play that we were sleeping for a good part of the morning.  It was a gloomy day (weatherwise), so it was easy to oblige her whims and rest in the beds she kept moving around the room.  Tracy just wanted to read books.  Silly girls!

My mom went to a 1-day review class in Bismarck.  She's still gone.  My dad loaded grain onto his semi for a neighbor.  The boys, well, I'm not sure what they did.  I think they were burning more barn-wood today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.