Thursday, October 10, 2013

Country Corn maze---here we come!

How exciting!  After 5 years of wanting to take a little road-trip to the Warroad, MN area, tomorrow Andrew and I are actually going to do it!   :)   We've volunteered to help the Krahn family (Green Pastures Farm on my sidebar) with the last weekend of their annual corn-maze (http://www.countrycornmaze.org/), but I have no idea what we'll be doing.  This weekend is the "Dress like a cowboy/cowgirl" weekend.   FUN!   We will be gone for a few days, as we plan to stop and visit some other friends on the way home too, so I'm just warning people like Hristiyan ahead of time.  ;)

ALSO, today is my parent's 33rd wedding anniversary!  :)  I barely saw them though, as I headed for work this morning just as they were getting up, and then they went to Bismarck this afternoon and will be spending the night in a fancy hotel with order-in food service.   Andrew and I will be gone before they're home tomorrow too, so I wrapped their present tonight and they can open it whenever they like. 

I shall say farewell now.  I still have some packing and laundry to do.... 

God bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.