Tuesday, October 22, 2013

They'll be excellent cooks someday...

..."My" little girls will be, as they're already starting to "Help" in the kitchen.  :)  We made meatballs today.  Then, we played at having tea-parties for a couple of HOURS!  Next, we built dog-houses out of couch cushions and then listened to about 10 musical books at the same time....  I know I've said this before, but those 2 are so much fun to be around...

My mom and Andrew went to Bismarck.  My mom was able to sell some room partitions she didn't need anymore and Andrew helped get them to the new owner's place.  He had other business in town too, I guess.

My dad and Jacob worked on getting one of our tractors started for 2 HOURS.  It was being very obstinate.  They then worked on getting some drills ready to go for scrap-metal.

Oh, and Andrew posted on his blog today!  :) 

2 comments:

  1. The Fabulous Mrs.MochOctober 22, 2013 at 11:13 PM

    I so love hearing about your days with "our" girls. I am surprised that they were not able to talk you into going outside and making snow forts. MR. Moch is glad that you are teaching the girls how to cook and not me. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear fabulous Mrs. Moch, :)
    The snow didn't stick around long enough for that actually, or that would have been on the agenda too, I'm sure! ;)
    You're funny... I'm sure you could teach them to make meatballs too! Yes, I do hope to see you next week as it's been a while! Love ya~

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.