Saturday, October 5, 2013

We stayed home...

It was very wet and cold this morning while doing the chores!  My clothes were soaked by the time I was done with the 40 minutes worth of feeding hay/grain/water.   Later, I went up to check the cows and was slipping all over the road.  It was a good thing that there is 4-wheel drive in that pickup, as a few spots were really bad.

 I guess I'm glad we stayed home from the wedding, although I was very much looking forward to going.  This is the 2nd wedding we've missed out on in that family due to bad weather!  We pray for Josh & Camille's new life together to be blessed!   They've been such good friends for a long time, so it's so special that they're married at last.  :)  Here's a cute picture of them: 



We did have a peaceful day at home, so that was refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.