Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A journey to Jamestown...

My dad had to go to Enzminger's in Jamestown for grain-bin-drier parts, and I had some things I wanted to talk with him about, so I hopped in for the ride.  :)  We had a good talk...

My aunt LV's funeral will be on Friday in MT.  I'm not sure who from my family is all going yet, but probably two of us will be there.  Please continue praying for my uncle to draw the strength and courage he needs from the Lord! 

My mom and friend, Elizabeth (who is coming here any minute now) will be going to their mutual friend's funeral tomorrow in Eureka.  Please pray for that woman's family as well...   

It's been a sad day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.