Monday, October 21, 2013

Purple cabbages...

It was a still Autumn day here and my mom and I spent a good portion of the afternoon in the garden, digging sweet potatoes; chopping off the rest of the broccoli heads; and bringing the rest of the (purple) cabbages indoors.  We worked on cleaning off the garden too and stopped for supper just as it started to SNOW.  It hasn't stopped snowing ever since...



My dad hauled the very last of the hay home today and Jacob drove the loader-tractor home.  Andrew got started helping a kind-of neighbor with his harvest (he's running the fancy combine again this year).  :)  

Life is busy on the farm--still!

2 comments:

  1. We had snow yesterday too. Just not quite ready for it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if one ever gets ready for snow. Love the cabbage picture!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.