Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Goodbye tree stump!

I didn't see it, but I hear that my brothers took the tractor with the backhoe attachment on and got rid of the huge old tree-stump that's been in the middle of our north field here at home.  :)  My dad had tried burning it a while back and just the middle of it burned.  He tried knocking it down with the loader tractor, but it didn't budge. SO, it is a fine thing that it is now out of the ground! 

My dad was busy cutting down the sorghum/sudan grass today.  It will take a while for it to dry down now before it can be baled.  Thankfully, his back is better!

My mom was busy with clients.  She also went out and searched for eggs and found 9 more than the 3 I'd found in the nests this morning.  I made an 18-tiny-egg (and 2 large) omelet for supper tonight.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.