Sunday, October 6, 2013

More surprises in the chicken barn...

While feeding the chickens this morning, I found 13 tiny brown eggs in the nests.  Yay!!  Andrew says he could eat 6 of them for breakfast and I'm sure he could.  :)

It was so lovely outside today compared to the past 2 days.  The sun was actually shining.  It did freeze last night though.  I had to break a thin layer of ice on the water troughs this morning.  I guess it's time to finish up all those projects we wanted to accomplish before that "W" season comes rolling around.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.