Thursday, February 7, 2013

A B C D E F G....

After doing the morning milking (cow and goats), as Andrew was doing Dad's chores, I went over to babysit "my" little girls and spent most of the day there.  I was very impressed when Johanna sang her ABCs for me!  She needed just a little help in a couple places.  She's one smart little cookie.  Tracy Jo was having so much fun going down the little slide they have in the living room.  They are both so fun!  I am blessed to be a part of their lives.

I got home just in time to help Jacob finish the supper dishes (the others were doing the barn chores), so he was glad I think.  The guys loaded out a 3rd load of our corn today when the trucker arrived.  My dad hauled grain all day again for a farmer. 

Have a good Friday.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.