Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pictures!

 
It was a busy day today, working on odd projects...  The guys worked in the shop mostly and mom and I worked in the kitchen; folded a lot of laundry; read for a while; looked at seed catalogs; tried on some clothes my mom recently bought; etc....
 
I have several pictures to share tonight, as I took the time to transfer them from my camera to my computer finally.  Enjoy~
 
Our 3 goats (the black one is a young buck that we got from a friend this fall).
 This is my doe, Opal.  She is a very easy milker!
Millie and Lady, enjoying the sunshine...

 The calves we saved back (some replacement heifers, 4 young bulls, and a few smaller calves).
 This was a couple days back, the day when Andrew dug out the skis he'd bought at an auction this summer and gave them a go...    Now he just needs to find some poles (he was using some plastic sticks).
 The next few pictures are from Friday, when Paula dropped the girls off here.  I loved how the girls' feet were swinging as they made a joyful noise!
 Sisters~
 Cute faces!
 Johanna and I playing a duet...  ;)
 So cute!
 Tracy, almost lost in the plant jungle...
 She loved painting...
 This is a fun picture, as Andrew was taking a picture of me and I happened to snap this photo right at the same moment he was taking one...
 This was today, when Mom was taking a break and reading in her latest health/fitness book...
 This is one of the dresses my mom got for me in Bismarck on Friday.  I had to laugh as the top design of the dress looks very much like the Cornelli lace design that I do with icing on cakes!!!

That's all folks, for now. 

Good night~

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the pictures. Your dress looks lovely on you. I like the picture of your mom. She has the prettiest smile. Have a blessed week. Love, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the dress so pretty, Cora. Thanks you for sharing the pictures. I love how Johanna is concentrating hard while at the piano. I like your mom's pillow, too.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.