Friday, February 15, 2013

Taxi driver...


A preacher dies, and when he gets to heaven, he sees a New
York cab driver who has more crowns. He says to an angel, "I
don't get it. I devoted my whole life to my congregation."

The angel says, "We reward results. Did your congregation
always pay attention when you gave a sermon?"

The preacher says, "Once in a while someone fell asleep."

The angel says, "Right. And when people rode in this guy's
taxi, they not only stayed awake, but they usually prayed!"

   ~compliments of G.C.F.L.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.