Friday, February 8, 2013

Chocolate pudding pie...

Think it sounds good?  It was!

It was a typical Friday here, meaning that we did our house cleaning, laundry, and cooked up a storm in the kitchen.  My dad hauled grain all day again.  Mom and I worked together to get some things ready to go out in the mail (books to return to people; a baby-congratulation card; a "Just because" gift; special letters to friends....).  Andrew worked on his Ford pickup.  I got my full 10,000+ steps in. :) 


 Oh, and Jacob changed the lightbulb in the laundry room so we can see again.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.