Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bismarck day...

It was a long day, mostly spent in Bismarck for all of us but my dad.  My mom saw clients most of the day.  The 3 of the rest of us went to the library and bumped into friends there, so visited for some time.   I had to renew my drivers' license (my birthday's coming up) and wanted to go skirt shopping at the 2nd-hand stores, plus I bought some new fish for my aquarium and we went to the Hobby Lobby so I could replace the feathers-on-a-wire that I'd ruined while trying to break into my own car one day up there (a LONG story).  The boys had things to do too (Andrew had a vehicle looked at and Jacob took his snowmobile in to have something checked).  We stopped at a dollar store.  So, yes, it was just a run-around day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.