Sunday, February 10, 2013

The twins...

I spent most of the day over babysitting the neighbor boys (the twins--age 3).  Their big sister was at their grandma's house all day, so instead of coloring and playing with dolls, we spent the day driving trucks and building things.  :)  When one of the twins was going to say a prayer before we ate lunch, it was so cute because he got mixed up and I think he started saying the pledge of allegiance. 

Our guys were busy beavers today, cleaning out the corn-bin (they loaded the rest of the corn onto the semi so dad can haul it to town tomorrow) and they finished insulating the shop door, so it will be interesting to see how much warmer they can get the shop now!   My mom now caught the cold that the rest of us had for the last couple of weeks, so she's been taking it easy. 

We're praying for anyone who's out driving/stranded in the winter storm tonight.... 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! You've been nominated for the Liebster Award!http://gloryfilmproductions.blogspot.com/2013/02/nominated.html

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.