Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy day at work!

It was a very good day for the M. family as Paula ("my" little girl's mother) passed her final test and is now a real, genuine, very happy Nurse Practitioner!!!   The girls and I baked cookies to celebrate and Paula brought home donuts, so there won't be a lack of sweet treats for a little while.  :)   I'm so happy for you, Paula, to have completed your goal!!!!!!  I'm sure you'll sleep well tonight.

When I got home, Andrew was just putting pancakes on the griddle, so I set the table and we ate shortly thereafter. 

My dad finished up with that grain-hauling job today.  My mom had a client here at the farm again.  I'm sure my brothers kept busy too. 

'Twas a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.