Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Kicked...

The rest of my family got all of the calves sorted (we're keeping some heifers back and 4 bulls, plus some smaller steers) and hauled them into the Napoleon salesbarn. They had their share of troubles, from the sounds of it, and both my dad and Andrew got kicked/grazed, but they got the job done. Tomorrow will be an exciting day--watching the sale. :) A years worth of work being sold is a special occasion....

The girls and I spent the day indoors as it was so cold out. During our 10 hours together, we did lots of different things (finger painting, book reading, play car driving, a little laundry folding, and baths), but the cutest thing of the day was when the 2 of them were sitting side by side on their pink chairs while holding their sippy cups. They then touched the cups together and said "Cheers" (Johanna) and "ceee" (Tracy). They did that several times and giggled. It was so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.