Friday, February 22, 2013

It was nice outside!

My parents went to Bismarck for most of the day to take care of business and get some groceries.

Meanwhile, Paula brought the girls over (Johanna and Tracy Jo) while she made a quick trip to town, so it was fun having them at my house for a change.  I have some pictures to share too, one of these days... 

After lunch, the boys helped me clean the house in record time and we made some supper, then headed out of doors to enjoy the day.  Andrew dug out his skis and the boys had fun with those for a while.  I took some pictures of the goats and cows...  Then, we worked on some odd projects out of doors, followed by some ping-pong before chores.  After supper, we watched an old movie which ended up not being very good, and then it was prayer time and now it's bed time. 

Have a great weekend everybody.~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.